Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Walker's Facial Expressions

Walker is crazy! He is such a stubborn little boy who knows what he wants and how he's going to get it. 
The above picture is an example of what I am talking about. He flipped the chair over like that and was content playing with his barn yard door. I turned the chair over and he went into a crying fit, turned the chair back over and continued playing. Whatever makes him happy!

Lately Walker has been talking up a storm. It's all still gibberish but his words have meaning for him. Tonight he was really letting R have it at dinner.
"Give me my dessert!"

"What are you doing with the phone?"

"Are you taking my picture?!"

"There better be a piece of dessert on this tray by the time I count to one!"

"What are you laughing about over there?"

"DESSERT!"














No comments: