Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Weirdness!

  • This morning I was cracking up watching the 16 & Pregnant Life After Labor show. These girls!
  • I have been dreaming about Chinese food. This morning I woke up and prepared myself to make the trip to get some. I guess what I really wanted was just egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce.
  • I have been craving Cheddar's. Mom is taking me for lunch on Friday! SCORE!
  • I've recently become obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. 
  • Sometimes when you think someone is your friend, they really aren't. They just want to stay in touch with what's going on in your life. More like a nosy person, not a friend. 
  • I can't sleep at night and it's killing me! I wake up at 4:30 every morning and stay up until 9 a.m. and then sleep till 11 or 1. This habit has to break.
  • I'm sleepy as I'm writing this.
  • I don't have any desire to be out in the heat. NONE!
  • My brother has been heavy on my mind lately. I find myself missing him more, if that's even possible. 
  • We switched to AT&T and R has been obsessed with watching TV. BIG MISTAKE!
  • I already know that I want a black crib and dresser but I think it's premature to purchase it yet.
  • I'm scared to share the news with the world because of the unknown.
  • My two boy dogs have been fighting a lot. I googled what to do to reduce this. They said to tell the dogs "This is MY house". 
  •  I walk around my house screaming, "THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!" 
  • The weird thing is, it's working!
  • Just in case you are unaware, I'm a baby guru. Always have been. I'm like the Baby Whisperer. No joke either! Ask around!
  • I love hot dogs!
  • Anything sweet comes right back up within the hour.

No comments: