Monday, June 6, 2011

The Grocery Store is the Enemy!

Saturday we HAD to go grocery shopping. We were in desperate need of food. R and I love grocery stores. We like to walk around and see the variety that each store houses. When we were young and crazy with our money, we would walk around Wal-Mart for hours!

Anyways, back to the story, as we entered Wal-Mart I didn't think anything, and then...PRODUCE. Oh. My. Gosh. The smell hit my nose and I was instantly ready to run out. I thought possibly it was just the produce that smelled bad. Which isn't unusual for Wal-Mart, their produce sucks and we go elsewhere. I told myself to hold it together and I'd get through it. Then, came the meats. By this time I was gripping the shopping cart so tight, my knuckles were turning white.

I made it pretty far before I told R to hurry up because I felt like I was going to pass out from the smells or throw up all over aisle 8.

Who knows if I'll return with R. Which I do have to say that my husband is completely competent to go grocery by himself. He's better than me!

As I'm writing this entry, I'm dealing with a horrible headache. If you really know me, you know that when I have a headache it's pretty bad. I'm burning hot right now and the possibility of my dinner coming back up is pretty high.

I'm trying my best to deal with it. If I was not currently living my dream of being pregnant, I would have taken some PM's and headed to bed at 6:30 p.m. But things are different now; the way I've dreamed about them to be my whole life and I wouldn't trade this headache for the world.

Keeping growing Baby E, Mommy and Daddy love you so much already.

Did I tell you? The baby is the size of an apple seed this week!

No comments: