Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random Happenings of the Past Few Days

Monday's post was correct, I did not hold in my dinner. I had a horrible headache and I'm watching what I am taking, like I said. I took 2 Tylenol's and went to bed. It took me forever to fall asleep and then I was awaken at 3:30 to potty and I was burning hot. I could feel the heat radiating from my hands and feet. I knew this was not good. I ran to the bathroom and vommed my dinner. And all the while, my nose starts bleeding. That was something I forgot to add in my previous post. My nose has been bleeding like crazy.

I've developed this rash on my stomach and upper, inner thighs. It's raised run bumps that itch like crazy! I've tried Cortisone, moisturizing lotions, etc. Nothing is working. Today I called my OB/GYN's office to ask if this was normal and she responded, "No, it's not a side effect of pregnancy". I've researched rashes and pregnancy together and have gotten a few so I'll be extremely irritated if I go on the 27th and my doctor says something else. I've had problems with his office staff before. They always seem so damn busy like they are saving lives. I'm not trying to knock anyone's career but come on, you are customer service and quite frankly, your customer service sucks! If I didn't love my doctor, I would've switched a while ago.

I feel a little defeated that I know two friends who have gotten job interviews for the upcoming school year. Maybe this is God's work and I should let go and let God.

Last night for dinner I ate an orange bell pepper with ranch dip. It was delicious! I should tell you, I'm not fan of bell peppers. I ate the entire thing too. I know in some mysterious way that it's my body's way of telling me I need something. I think it's funny and I'm listening very closely to what it is saying. A lot more vegetables have been stocked in our fridge. I bought bananas and tried to eat one, have I told you this? Anyways, it was no bueno!

18 more days till my first appointment.

No comments: