Thursday, September 22, 2011

What a Surprise!

He’s a BOY! Walker Williams Emery will be joining us in February! We are SO excited! I would post pictures of the ultrasound but we have a stubborn little boy. He doesn’t like to have his picture taken, just like his Daddy! He has R’s chin and I think my nose. He was moving all around and it was hard to get a shot of the goods but then he started to get tired from all the activity and settled down. At the very end he fell asleep with both hands on each side of his face. He’s precious!

 

There is no meaning behind Walker, just the fact that we both love the name! Williams is R’s middle name as well as his grandfather’s. I’m not the type of person that likes naming my children juniors or seniors and there was NO WAY I was naming my child my husband’s name! I don’t like it! Walker Williams just goes nicely together.

 

As excited as I was, I didn’t even make it out of the house without a bad case of morning sickness. Before you have this type of ultrasound they like you to be well hydrated and that all went out the window in a matter of seconds. I lost another 2 pounds but Walker is doing fine! He’s 11 ounces! R says that he’s going to be force feeding me and making sure I’m eating enough because he doesn’t want a scrawny boy. I have no doubt our baby will be a good size. I was 8 pounds and R was 10. R doesn’t understand that I’m half way, I still have a good 20 weeks more to go, the weight will come. It also doesn’t matter how much or how little I eat, I still get sick. But I’m not complaining!

 

I had to have more blood work because I had protein in my urine but all seems to be okay, just a fluke. I’m sick of giving blood by the way.

 

We are starting on the room this weekend and I can’t wait!

No comments: