Friday, September 16, 2011

19 Weeks!

image

How far along are you? 19 weeks!


How big is baby? Baby is the size a juicy mango! I’ve never ate a mango before so I can’t describe it. It’s juicy, right?


Maternity clothes? I only have a couple of items that I re-wear and I still try to fit into some of my other clothes. I’m all about being comfortable.


Weight -Loss or Gain? Weight loss, pregnancy has been the best diet!


Stretch marks? Not from being pregnant.


Sleep? It’s okay.

 
Best moment this week? Really being able to feel this little one.

 Any Movement? Yes!


Food Cravings? I drink a gallon of orange juice a week. I can’t get enough. I’m going to start diluting it with more water though.


Food Aversions? Even the thought or mental picture of spaghetti makes me want to hurl.

Belly Button in or out? In

What do you miss? Not a thing!

What are you looking forward to? Thursday! We find out what we are having and then spending the day doing things together. Like shopping!

 

What was the BEST part of this week? When Buddy was laying on my stomach and the baby kicked him, twice! His face was priceless!

 

What was the WORST part of this week? Morning sickness returning. Eck!

 

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your pregnancy, don’t complain and don’t make it the focal point in every conversation you have. People don't care as much as you do!

 

Milestones:  Baby is almost half way baked!

No comments: