Friday, July 29, 2011

12 Weeks

Weekly Check-In

How far along?
12 Weeks! Baby is the size of a plump plum!


 Maternity clothes?
Motherhood was having a sale and I bought three shirts and then bought two pair of shorts from Target.

Sleep?
I sleep the best during the day. Night time sleeping is awful for me.

Best moment this week?
Seeing my baby and how much she/he has grown!

Food cravings:
Everything sounds good but turns out to be the devil in disguise when I eat it. Food and me are not friends currently.

Gender:
We'll find out in September. My maternal instinct has said girl from the beginning but with everyone around me telling me boy, I'm now thinking boy.

Belly button in or out?
In.

Movement:
I haven't felt movement yet but let me tell you, we have a dancing baby in here! Always wiggling and moving around on the screen.

What I miss?
Just being able to enjoy food to the point of keeping it down and sleeping through the night.

What I'm looking forward to:
What am I NOT looking forward too. Although pregnancy has not been what I envisioned it would be for me, I'm still enjoying it, refuse to complain and would do it many more times again!

Milestones:
Everyday is a milestone in my eyes. Pregnancy comes with a lot of risks and many women dream of being where I am. I know. I was once one. 

No comments: