Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm weak, I couldn't help it!

The anticipation got the better of me today. I couldn't help myself and went out and bought 6 pregnancy tests. Three are the Target brand EPT's and the other three are the Target brand First Response tests.

The first test I tried out today, not my first morning urine, the vertical line popped up almost immediately. I was smiling really big watching from the toilet! The line is faint, I know, but being a POAS-aholic (POAS= Pee, On, A, Stick), I really think it's positive! These are not evaporation lines either. That middle line appeared before my very eyes in the bathroom.



The second test, I just took, is the Target brand First Response. This line is very faint. I'm not even sure if you will be able to see it on the computer screen.



The positive side of things is that I'm not even supposed to be testing until the 2nd. So I have two more days for, hopefully, my HcG levels to go up and I will show a clear positive on the tests.

With the first ovulation sticks I bought, Clear Blue, they gave me one free Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy test. In my head I've already said that that test is for either the 2nd or the 4th of June.

I'm so excited! Praying, praying, praying for a sticky baby!

No comments: