Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation Day!

Today I walked across the stage and received my diploma from the University of Houston Clear Lake. I received my Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. Such a proud day! It's bittersweet. I've been with these girls for two years and now we've accomplished what we wanted and are now going on with our lives. I hate goodbyes...hate, hate, hate them!

Moreno girls.

Showing off my new Michael Kors watch and Coach swingback. R also got me Kate Spade sunglasses!

This is CD 15. (CD stands for cycle day). I've been testing to see if I'm ovulating but to no avail. I'm getting discouraged. This afternoon, I was having some really bad back pains and came home after graduation to test again. Nothing. I'm beginning to become doubtful that the clomid is working.

I would like to say that I can feel changes with body. I've lost 5 pounds and just feel different.

I will keep testing and keep praying.

No comments: