Sunday, May 29, 2011

UPDATE!

We test in a couple of days and realized that I haven't updated.

Last week I thought for sure this was it. I really thought I was pregnant. I had the symptoms but that could've been something else.

This week, they've slowly gone away. I still can't stand when R comes to bed just after he's eaten Frito's and wants to have a face-to-face conversations. And who does that, by the way? I also experience frequent trips to the bathroom, but I like to stay well hydrated and R says I do that a lot anyways. I get tired at the same time everyday, 2 p.m. Since being in school, I stopped napping and when I did I would feel sick when I woke up. Now I have to have a nap to get on with the rest of my day. By 11 p.m. at night I can barely keep my eyes open. Seriously, my contacts start drying out and literally popping out of my eyes!

My menstrual cycle started on May 1st, and I believe my cycles are 30 days a part. So today, the 29th, makes for 29 days. I'm trying real hard not to think about it and take tests. I've designated June 2nd as: THE DAY!

So only 4 more days...


"You've gotta have hope. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaning less and less."
-Unknown Author

No comments: