Thursday, May 19, 2011

Am I?

THESE ARE OVULATION TESTS!
I have to stress that for confusion.

The way to tell if you are ovulating is to compare the FIRST line to SECOND. If the line is DARKER or the SAME color, then you should be ovulating in the next 24-48 hours.

Okay, the top ovulation test was taken at 9 am, CD 19. What you really can't tell from this picture is a thin dark line that starts to streak. The bottom test is clearly the same color, right? I don't think my eyes are playing tricks on and me. And, both of these tests are darker than any of the tests I've been taking since CD9.

So, baby love making is on the agenda tonight! I will be leaving momentarily to go out and buy more tests since I used my last one. R hates spending money on these "things". He's so: "if it happens, it happens". I think our hopes have been high so many times before, that it's easier on us if we don't let them get high.



"Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off."
- Author Unknown

No comments: