Saturday, June 1, 2013

Isabella's Recital

I'm so proud of my niece Isabella. This year has been such a big year for her. She has grown and matured into this little girl. She finished her last year of preschool and is preparing this summer to start Kindergarten. The time has gone too fast. 

Tonight we gathered to watch Izzy show what she has learned in her past year of dance. 




Cousins sharing a seat. 

Sisters and their boys.

"Excuse me sir, there's no eating allowed in the auditorium".  Maybe if the woman behind us would have broke the rules , her baby would have been happy and not screaming the whole time. 

Ladybug Boogie

I love my Iz. She was my baby before I had a baby. We have a very unique bond. I watched her for first nine months and enjoyed every minute. She is just like me in so many ways. God knew what he was doing when he gave Izzy to my sister and with my personality.
I'm so proud of her and so proud that I'm her Aunt Yay Yay. I take my job as her aunt very seriously. I never take it for granted and know that to be an aunt is way more than just the title. I promise to always love you just as much as I have always loved you. I promise to be there when you need me and even when you don't think you do, I'll be there too. I love you so much Isabella Jaye, and I promise to be the best aunt to you. You make me proud.


No comments: