Monday, March 5, 2012

Days 125-129

Day 125: Thursday, March 1, 2012- No change!


Day 126: Friday, March 2, 2012- Happy 18 week birthday, Walker! Adjusted age: 3 weeks!

I put Walker into one of his preemie outfits and while I was holding him I noticed his diaper hanging out one side. He's currently in between sizes at the moment. Preemies are too small and tight and newborn is too big.


"I'm clean!"

"Pick me up Daddy!"


Football booty!



Today Walker's feeds are getting increased to 2 cc per hour continuous.

Walker's weight is up to 3,010 grams. That's 6 pounds 10 ounces! Can you believe that the surgeons wanted to wait until he was 3 kilos, which is 3,000 grams, before they wanted to go to surgery again. He's only gaining weight because he is getting fed. I can't imagine how long it would have taken him if they wanted to wait until he was 3 kilos. 


Day 127: Saturday, March 3, 2012- Walker's feeds have increased from 2 to 3 cc today.

 The best thing about having a preemie? You have a "baby" longer.

Walker is weighing in at 3,100 grams. That's 6 pounds 14 ounces!! Um, excuse me? My baby is becoming a BIG baby!

So, the home renovations have begun. The texture has been shot in our room and our house is disaster! 

Texture in my hair

texture all over me and yes, that's a mattress in my dining room.

all over the face

Tie Bear with texture all over him
Our mattress in the living room.

Sissy had to get in on the action too.Buddy was too hard to photograph, but he even dabbed into the painting process too!



"Oh gosh, Mom, what is going on at my house?"




Day 128: Sunday, March 4, 2012- Walker's feeds were increased to 4 cc today! Walker is weighing in 3,140 grams. That's 6 pounds 15 ounces.



"I'm in newborn size clothes!




Chubs!



Day 129: Monday, March 5, 2012- Walker's feeds were increased slightly to 4.5 cc. Today we attempted to feed Walker by a bottle. He did fabulous! Nurse Courtney is going to push for more bottle feeds.

"Not without my Lambie!"

"This is a funny dream"

My baby's hair is turning blonde

"This thing is comfy!"

"Does this Boppy make me look little?"

When Walker is sleepy, he rubs his hand on the side of his head. It's the sweetest thing. The scratches are from his nails being long


"But I don't think I will like bottle feeding"

"get it away!"

"I LOVE THIS!"

"Hold me tight, Nurse Courtney"

"Yum!"

"More please"

Nurse Courtney and Walkies

Relaxing in the boppy

Sleeping




No comments: