Sunday, February 5, 2012

Days 95-99


Day 95: Tuesday, January 31, 2012- Tonight was Nurse Esther's last night before hervv trip to the Philippines. 

Look at the beautiful flowers Daddy got me for our 3 year anniversary!







Walker is weighing in at 2,240 grams. 4 pounds 15 ounces!

Day 96: Wednesday, February 1, 2012- The countdown to surgery begins. T-14 days.

Walker's new set of doctors have rotated in. Today they were concerned about his output in his bag. It has a tinge of blood, we already knew this. They wanted to make sure that the surgeons came by and assessed. New eyes keep a very close eye on things. I can't wait to meet them. They seem on top of their game.

Walker is weighing in at 2,250 grams. We are almost to 5 pounds; just a couple more grams, Little Bird!


Day 97: Thursday, February 2, 2012- Happy Groundhog Day, Little Bird. He saw his shadow so more winter. It's all lies though. It's 75 and humid, gross!

Walker is so funny. When R holds him, he shimmies up his chest. When I hold him, he shimmies down. He positions himself exactly like he was in the womb. It's cute, funny and so, very sweet!

When I look down, this is what I see. Walker face plants himself into my body.
 I would like to introduce you to Walker's primary day nurse, Nurse Courtney! Look at how snug Walkies is in her arms! He loves her!
Nurse Courtney!



Day 98: Friday, February 3, 2012- Happy 14 week birthday, Walker! You are 1 week away from your due date. I'm unsure how I will feel on that day. It's weird to think about.

Anyways, you had your first of many I'm sure, cranky moods today. I think it was because you weren't getting any attention from Nurse Courtney. There was a new baby and he needed more attention than you do. I overheard the nurses talking during shift change and I believe that baby has an infection. I'm freaking out that one of your nurses is going to pass it on to you and then surgery will get postponed. Praying hard that you don't catch it and that every safety precaution is being taken by your handlers.


Look at how LONG I am!

I got this cute little toy that has little birds on it! YAY!

He lifts his leg so R can kiss his toes.

"My Daddy is so mean. I can't reach my Lambie"

"Miss Julie bought me this outfit"

Posing in my cute outfit and super cute pants.

He shimmied down.

He can fall asleep anywhere!

"Zombie, zombie, zom bay hay hay"...The Cranberries, don't you remember them?




"Mommy doesn't like pictures without makeup. Kind of like I don't like pictures with the flash on"

He's like a Koala the way he can hang on!
Walker is weighing in at the same tonight!

Day 99: Saturday, February 4, 2012- No  new news with Walker tonight. I disliked his nurse. She's never worked with Walker before, actually, I don't think she's even on the "green team". Walkers stoma has prolapsed and she had no idea. She was annoying. I don't think she liked that I knew more about my son then she did.

Tonight was bath night and I was able to get a few of R bathing Walkies. He needs help sometimes so only a few.

"Oh, hey Daddy!"

"Don't forget under my arms."

"Go team, Go!"

"Uh, too close to my face!"

"Nom, nom, nom. My hand tastes so clean and yummy!"

"Don't stop, Daddy"

"All done!"

"No pictures, Mom! This is personal!"

"Look Momma, I pulled my cannula out!"





No comments: