Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Days 85-89

Day 85: Saturday, January 21, 2012- Walker is weighing in at 2,075 grams. He's up to 4 pounds 9 ounces! Big ol' Boy!

R and some clowns at McDonald's in the hospital

Walker with his big, red nose!

Wearing my beanie from Aunt Jessie and Uncle Lou

"I am SO tired"


"Um, where's my Lambie?"

"Have you seen my Lambie?"

"Where could he be?"

"Mommy, quit taking pictures and find my Lambie!"

"Daddy, do you know where he is?"

"I'm getting so tired"

"There he is!"

"Don't even think about taking him from me!"

"I'm watching those hands of yours"






"I like this blanket. I can put my toes in it!"

"Back it up, Mommy"

"C'mere Mommy. I want to put my hand in your mouth"

Kangaroo time

"AAHHHH!"







Day 86: Sunday, January 22, 2012- Since we are just watching Walker grow, there aren't a lot of updates, mostly pictures.

This adorable monkey outfit is from M from The Bump! We LOVE it!
LOOK at that cute face!

He looks like a monkey pirate! 
"Hi"

Walker is weighing in at 2,130 grams. That's 4 pounds 11 ounces! WOW!! Big Boy!

Day 87: Monday, January 23, 2012- WALKER'S IN A CRIB! SO exciting! I knew last night that they had put him in one but didn't tell anyone until I could get a picture of it for documentation!

Big bed, little baby!

"I think I know what's under there"

"I can smell it"

"That's where my milk is, let me in!"

"Ah, forget it! I'm pooped"

It is so, very hard to keep up with the housework, grocery shopping and personal time. We are always in between somewhere. It gets tiring to eat out all the time. Plus, it makes us feel sluggish and gross. Tonight we went grocery shopping after visiting Walker and on empty, hungry stomachs. This is our cart.
Not our brightest idea. It's all junk. And then it was so late that we didn't feel like making breakfast for dinner like we had planned.

Walker is weighing in at 2,130 grams which is still 4 pounds 11 ounces.

Day 88: Tuesday, January 24, 2012-  We stayed home tonight. Walker is still weighing in at 2,130 grams, still 4 pounds 11 ounces. He was put on 25 cc of oxygen and has been on it for 12 hours and he is doing very well.


Day 89: Wednesday, January 25, 2012- Walker looked so cute tonight. A Bumpie (A) forwarded my address to someone who had some preemie clothes they were looking to send to another preemie mom. She sent me tons of cute girl clothes that I fully intend to donate to the NICU but there were two for Walker. We put him in the dino sleeper and that little booger was tight for him!

Hey, gimme my covers back Mom.

I'm a big boy!

Snug as a bug in a rug!
Tonight is bath night! Walker's fave!

Tonight, Walker is weighing in at: 2,112 grams, so he lost a little bit of weight.

No comments: