Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our 4 Year Anniversary


R and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. We went to dinner at The Steakhouse inside of the San Luis Resort in Galveston. We were married  in that hotel and it is beautiful! We always had planned to celebrate our anniversaries there but something always happened. One year the causeway was closed because of ice. That was crazy. I was sick on our wedding day and have been sick on every one of our anniversaries. What is up with that? But I did not let that ruin our plans.

We left our sweet baby for a couple of hours and it's funny how much we talked about him even though we were away from him. Walker had a great time reuniting with his Nana since she just returned from a weeks vacation in Disney.

We thoroughly enjoyed our night. The food was of course amazing! We sat next to a couple from Dallas that bought us a drink and just talked about life. They have been married for 48 years. Such a sweet couple.



I love being married. I love being someone's wife; someone's other half. I love that when we both have done something wrong that we always apologize and try to make it better. I love that we both aim to please each other on an everyday basis. I love my husband. I love that when I am with him I feel safe. I love that we could be anywhere in the world and I feel like I'm at home when I am with him.

Happy four years, honey. Love you. 

No comments: