Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday but with words

So, I've been really sick with a summer cold. Since it was all respiratory and fever, I stayed locked up and laid up in the bed the whole weekend. R really stepped up and took amazing care of Walker, ALONE! I would sneak in and caught a lot of this going on...

Aren't they just adorable? Walker refused to nap or sleep in his bed when his Daddy was around. He really knows who the sucker is. And yes, I know, they are the spitting image of each other.

Along with not celebrating Father's Day, I wasn't able to put R's present together until today. I haven't left the house in about 8 days! So here is the final product:
I can't wait for him to come home and see it! He's going to LOVE it, I know it!

R grew up pretty poor. When he was little and a teenager he always wanted a pair of overalls but his parents couldn't afford a pair. When we found out we were having a boy besides his excitement of a Baby Bjorn, he was also excited about buying his son his first pair of overalls. So this picture will be extra special.

No comments: