Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things that make me happy at the moment

I’ve had a rough two weeks. Between the nausea, vomiting, constant nighttime migraines that are still there in the morning, and lack of appetite, I just don’t want to do anything.
Last night we went to the Texans first preseason game, which was also Monday Night Football! For a first game, there were horrible attitudes and bad sportsmanship from some Houston folks. Not a way to start the season! There was SO much walking in the heat! I’m beat today and laying in bed all day. I’m hurting in places that I’ve hurt in before. Funny moment: right as we were about to turn into the parking lot, I bent over to get something off the floor and I heard a big POP! I had popped the wire in my bra! I was crapping up! My boobs have gotten so big that they are no longer a match for the wire bra! Funny funny!
So with my lethargic attitude at the moment, I decided to let you know what is making me happy at the moment:
038
Laying down, getting ready to catch some z's.
039
2 seconds later. Literally.
040
A minute later. We were apparently SO tired!
- My baby Buddy. He is my little snuggle Buddy and I love it! He’s usually all over R but lately he has been loving on me a lot and I can’t get enough!
025
Going to Galveston to The Spot! Our fave!
- My loving, doting husband. He makes me the happiest and I love him dearly. I always want him nearby, even if it’s just to lay with me while I feel miserable.
- My blog makes me happy! It’s such a great way to share this experience with family and friends . I love hearing that you all are reading it and that some of you have shed happy tears for us! We love each and everyone of you!
I have more than those things that make me happy but right now I’m sleepy and going to take a nap!
I stopped putting quotes at the end of posts and I miss that. I found this one and it made me laugh! I’m always joking about getting an inflatable pool, putting it in the living room and delivering my baby myself! You know, because I’m a baby guru!

“People are giving birth underwater now. They say it’s less traumatic for the baby because it’s in water. But certainly more traumatic for the other people in the pool.”
- Elayne Boosler

No comments: