Friday, August 5, 2011

13 Weeks

Weekly Check-In

How far along?
13 Weeks! Baby is the size of a juicy peach!


 Maternity clothes?
When I get dressed, yes I am. 

Sleep?
Sleeping through the day.

Best moment this week?
Making it to the second trimester!

Food cravings:
Taco Soup and Pinto Beans, specifically my husband's. It's too hot for taco soup so I'll have to wait a couple of weeks but we are making beans this weekend.

Gender:
We'll find out next month! Time is going by too fast!

Belly button in or out?
In.

Movement:
No movement yet. Still too early.

What I miss?
Nothing. I am so happy that I don't miss anything pre-pregnancy.

What I'm looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to growing and knowing that it is because my baby is healthy and growing inside of me. This is such an amazing journey!

Milestones:
Everyday is a milestone.

No comments: