Monday, April 18, 2011

Back in Action! Provera Day 1

Oh how time flies! It's almost summer time! I'm busy finishing up my last few weeks of school interning at an amazing elementary. Jobs are still scarce.
We are updating my bathroom. We've purchased all the materials and R is going to start tearing everything out on Wednesday night! YAY! Just another thing to add to the list of things when we go to sell it again.
Oh yeah, and a whole new A/C unit. Let me tell you about that! Our unit has been breaking on and off for two weeks. Thank goodness we still had a window unit from Hurricane Ike! It will be fixed on Wednesday!

But enough of that boring stuff......Today, April 18, marks the day that I start Provera. Now, what Provera does is jump start my cycle. There are 10 little pills in my prescription, but if my cycle begins anytime during those 10 days I stop taking them. If it doesn't start after taking the 10 pills, then it will be a week.

After that you ask?

Begins the next step!


Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
John Barrymore

No comments: