Friday, April 22, 2011

Provera Day 4

Yuck, yuck, yuck! Day 4 has had the side effects kick in majorly. I'm grumpy, I'm happy, I'm tired, I'm sad. My moods are really swinging here! My face is broke out and I feel nauseous. This is the part that I dislike but I know what it could lead to and I'm happy about that. Only a few more days!

The A/C is finally fixed! Hooray!

In five hours, I finished 18 substandards on my portfolio! YAY! Only 14 more to go....

R took everything but the cast iron bathtub out today. The tub seems to be the hardest thing. Did I mention that it's CAST IRON?! Do you know how heavy that sucker is going to be? It's amazing how small the room seems now. Weird to think that it holds as much as it does. 



Here's me in my brand new Kohler soaking tub! I can't wait to soak away!
Tomorrow begins the process of laying tile! I'm super excited to share those photos with you!

No comments: