Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Provera Day 2

Nothing happening...

I have been sweating my booty off. I'm off this week from school supposed to be working on my portfolio. Our A/C went out and the guy can't come till tomorrow (Wednesday). I have not accomplished anything! I wanted to spend the first few days of this week to complete the assignment and then have a long weekend, no way! It's so hot, even as I write, it's 11:40 p.m. I'm getting hot and sticky right now. YUCK! To make matters worse, he won't be here till 3 tomorrow afternoon.

Let me just say that I am SO excited for May 6th! Something Borrowed was a fantastic book and I can't wait to see the movie! Emily Giffin is a fabulous writer. Her latest book, Heart of the Matter, that book had me all kinds of mad!

Anyways, other fabulous news...Tomorrow my honey will be tearing everything out of my bathroom! YAY! A very good friend will be coming to lay the tile down and put the bathtub in on Friday. Cannot wait! Pictures soon.

Tomorrow is day 3. We shall see what it brings!

No comments: