Saturday, May 17, 2014

R's Company Party!

R's company really stepped it up with the company family party in Galveston on the Pleasure Pier. We took advantage of that fun time and had a great time!
This is what it looks like when I try to take a family selfie. Never works out too well. 

He tried to pretend he hated it but he really loved it!

Look at his face!
 We decided, on the way to Galveston, to see if my family wanted to meet us out there and eat lunch at The Spot. I LOVE the spot! It was a hot day and we decided after lunch to go across the street to the beach. The kids always enjoy their time together. I didn't pack a bathing suit for any of us, but I'm always prepared with extra clothes, a lawn chair, and towels in my car. You never know! That totally saved us!


Baby Baywatch!






It was such a fun day! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: