Monday, August 19, 2013

We've Moved!

We have been busy packing up our house and I have neglected this blog. Walker is doing fantastic and growing like a weed. He is talking so much and has started jumping. THAT is the cutest thing, EVER!










We lived on Catlett for 6.5 years. We had packed up most of our stuff the first time we put it on the market so we were thinking that this was going to be a breeze. We were wrong. I'm nowhere close to being a pack rat or hoarder, but dang, there was so much stuff.

We sold our house and did not find a new home. I refuse to settle and want what I want. There's no budging this girl. Right now we temporary in an apartment. It's spacious and nice. We are happy for the moment. I dislike taking the dogs for walks, I'd rather open the back door and have them run out to their yard.

We were without cable and internet for 4 days and I'm so tired of watching the same Mickey Mouse episodes and we back to our daily routines. 

No comments: