Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Eating a frozen pancake for breakfast. He's a weirdo but he's happy!
This weekend was family filled. We started out by having my sister take us to Sam's to use her membership card, to pick up diapers and wipes in bulk.
Cousins.

This picture is hilarious! Izzy crying because she wants to be in the basket with Walkie.


 My Great Uncle Harry was celebrating his 80th birthday party and we headed up to the Hill Country to spend some time with family. Walker got to meet some of his aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends and some sweet ladies who prayed for him during those grueling early months. He was a hit at the party.

After the party we went to Clear Springs and indulged! Check out the onion rings. I love going to that place. Reminds me of when we were little and would go.

He was pooped! So exhausted and then slept for 4 hours that night. Awesome. 
 I am one that likes to be in my own bed, in my own home, with my own things every night. I do not sleep well away from R or my house. Walker is exactly the same way. He didn't go to bed until 1 and then woke up at 5 ready to go. The car ride home was brutal. Thankfully the soft rain put the kids to rest.
He is such a sweet little baby. 

Walker came home and took a 4 hour nap in his bed. See what I mean? He loves being a home. 

No comments: