Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hey, hey, hey...Goodbye!

Walker's medical supplies for his broviac have been taking over our dining room table for months now. Ever since he came home to be exact. Tonight I finally got my butt in gear and took care of the matter.

Those three huge boxes are filled with medical supplies! Flushes, syringes, alcohol wipes, patches, etc. The folder is filled with "receipts" of when Nurse Yolanda came over and what she did and all that other medical junk. The three boxes are bio hazard boxes where we put the used syringes and needles and I have to mail those back to some place. The two boxes on the bottom are the TPN and Omegavan pump boxes that they need to come pick up. 

Everything is ready to be returned or trashed. Finally! I don't know why I have held on to these things for so long, but farewell junk! R asked if I wanted to keep a flush "just in case". Just in case what, sweetie? No one is hooked up anymore! Silly guy!

No comments: