Monday, October 24, 2011

24 Weeks!



How far along? 24 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound! I get grief about it all the time.

How Big is Baby?  He's over a pound, I'm sure.

Stretch marks?  I'm starting to have a "line" on each side of belly button. Maybe they'll turn into stretch marks. Only time will tell.

Sleep:  Sleep has been fantastic but I've also been taking Benadryl before bed.

Movement:  YES!  R has felt Walker move and he was so excited! 

Food cravings:  Nothing really pushing through this week.

Food aversions:  Depends on the day, I guess, and how I'm feeling.

Symptoms:  Vasospasms in my boobs and hurts like a you-know-what. Nausea is still around. 

Belly Button in or out?  It's in but getting shallow. 

What I am looking forward to:  Growing and growing and growing!

Weekly Wisdom:  I love being pregnant and can't wait to do it over and over, and possibly, over again! :) 

Weekly Joy: Being pregnant!

No comments: