Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello Again!

What a long hiatus from blogging!

Life got busy! Nothing new to report. Still waiting for my cycle to start. Looks like I will need to call my doctor and get Provera to kick start my cycle for me. That's nothing knew either. I've taken it once or twice.

R and I had initially planned to start the meds after my internship was completed in May and allowing me some time to look for a job and begin in June. Well, how quickly things change! Jobs are limited all around us. There's little hope that I will find a position. Which is upsetting knowing I put all this time into a degree that is getting hit hard from the government. That's a whole other rant! So we are going to embrace this time. I've always wanted to stay home longer than what I get to take off when we do have a baby. This time allows us to get pregnant and have me lounging around the house (stress fress!) and start graduate school. I have nothing else to do, right? I will be applying for jobs, don't get me wrong, but I'm being realistic and know my chances. I will hopefully sub in the district or at the school where I'm currently interning.

We currently have our house on the market, in case you didn't know. I'm wanting to pull it because I don't want to move into an apartment and have a baby. No offense to those who have but it's not what I want to do. I figure we could take it off the market and do the updates that we had planned to do anyways and just enjoy it a little longer.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a very realistic person. I dislike pumping yourself up only to feel deflated when things don't go the way you had envisioned. I'm a huge daydreamer also!

I'm hosting my sister's baby shower next weekend so pictures will be up soon. I love the spring time!

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
 - Marilyn Monroe

No comments: